($235) *Get 30% discount this month! Pay Rs. 9730 ($165)
For Indian students: Pay using NEFT/IMPS
Linux training in Pune, India
Rated 4.2/5 based on 997 reviews »
Linux is the #1 operating system for web servers, cloud computing, smart phones and consumer electronics. Because Linux is growing so quickly, there is a shortage of experienced Linux professionals.
In this training, you will learn commonly used Linux distributions such as Ubuntu Desktop, Ubuntu Server, Fedora and CentOS. You will also see the differences between each of these distributions and become more proficient in Linux administration. At the end this course, you will be ready to work as a Linux System Administrator.
- No experience in Linux or Windows is required
- Absolute Fresher in Linux? No worries, watch our FREE webinar Linux essentials.
The course covers following topics:
- Installation of Linux
- What is Linux?
- Understanding GNU/Linux distros
- Download Ubuntu Desktop and Server, Fedora and CentOS Enterprise Linux
- Installing your first Linux OS
- Login and run BASH commands
- Login to bash shell or in GUI
- Managing files and directory from command line
- Using VI editor
- Managing users and groups
- File system permissions and access control lists (ACL)
- Add or remove software in CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian
- RPM packages
- yum commands
- Ubuntu Software Center
- Synaptic Package Manager
- Linux Processes and job management
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Services management
- Control services and daemons
- Understanding system target/run-level
- Storage management
- Access Linux file systems
- Add disks, partitions
- Create file systems and mount it
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Network configuration
- Manage Linux networking setting
- Manage network security
- Manage SELinux security
- Limit network communication with firewall
- Configure Apache HTTPD web server
- Configure file servers: NFS and SMB shares
- Creating Shell scripts
- What are the prerequisites for the Linux course?
- There are no prerequisites for studying Linux, except perhaps the most basic of computer skills, such as knowing how to turn a computer on and knowing how to use a mouse and keyboard.
- Do you have any exciting offer on this Linux course?
- Yes, we are running a limited time 30% discount on our many courses. You can call us on +917666647155 or +918888092582 and know the exciting offers available for you!
- Why should I learn Linux from Certification Guru?
Certification Guru offers Linux training with 20+ years Experienced Expert level Certified Trainer.
- Fully hands-on training
- 20+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Affordable fees structure
- Does Certification Guru offer placement assistance after course completion?
- Yes, at Certification Guru we provide life ling placement support to our students. You will get the vacancies from us on your registered email address for life long. We will forward all vacancies to you. You will decide to apply or not.
- Who is my trainer and how are they selected?
- We don't appoint trainers, We run all batches personally. Your trainer for this course is having more than 20+ years of experience in IT. You can check the profile and verify the certificates of the trainer before enrollment.
- What if I miss a session?
- No worries. You will get all lecture recordings for offline download and viewing as the batch will proceed. You will use this as a backup copy and if required, you can ask our help in your learning also!
- What are the different modes of training that Certification Guru provides?
- Certification Guru provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- Online-live training
- Fast track training
- Offline study kit
- Who should learn Linux?
- Proficiency with the Linux has always been considered valuable, and it is well rewarded in the job market.
Becoming familiar with Linux can result in a substantial financial savings because the software (both the operating system and the application programs) is available for free and because Linux can run on older and cheaper computers.
With regard to careers, it is becoming increasingly valuable to have Linux skills rather than just knowing how to use Microsoft Windows. This is because the role of Linux will continue to expand -- and many industry experts expect it to become the dominant operating system for some, or most, types of applications. More and more computers, ranging from the lowest cost and simplest to the most powerful and advanced, will be running Linux as (1) its ease of use for ordinary people continues to improve (2), more businesses and individuals become aware of its numerous and compelling advantages and (3) more professionals with good Linux skills become available to support Linux systems. Linux skills are becoming increasingly important for many other fields as well, ranging from business to biotechnology to industrial design.
- Can you explain the benefits of the Certification Guru Offline Study Kit?
- Our Offline Study Kits are not specially recorded (as you see on Udemy, Pluralsight or Lynda, etc.), no monotonous sound - it has interactivity from the live classroom. You will get all lectures + notes + codes used in our live training batches. It will help you to learn the subject at your own pace, speed and on your own terms. And when you need our help, don't worry we will be with you on call/email/whatsapp/skype.