Celebrating 14 years of success at Certification Guru!
🙏 Thank you so much for showing your trust 🙏
*Get 30% discount till this month-end. Pay Rs. 11130 ($196 USD) for shared/self study or Rs. 30800 ($483 USD) for 1 to 1.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam is a high level introduction to AWS services and is intended to examine the candidates ability to define what the AWS cloud is and the global infrastructure. It provides overview of AWS core services security aspects, pricing and support services.
In this course, you’ll gain an overall understanding of AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Who are target audience for this certification?
- The AWS Cloud Practitioner is the entry level exam and is intended for people who want to get an idea about the AWS cloud services.
- The AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam is intended for individuals who have knowledge and skills necessary to demonstrate overall understanding of AWS cloud.
- People who want to gain high level overview of AWS.
- Recommended prerequisite: Cloud computing essentials webinar.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: Cloud Concepts||26%|
|Domain 2: Security and Compliance||25%|
|Domain 3: Technology||33%|
|Domain 4: Billing and Pricing||16%|
This course covers following topics:
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts
1.1 Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
1.2 Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
1.3 List the different cloud architecture design principles
- Domain 2: Security and Compliance
- 2.1 Define the AWS shared responsibility model
2.2 Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
2.3 Identify AWS access management capabilities
2.4 Identify resources for security support
- Domain 3: Technology
3.1 Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
3.2 Define the AWS global infrastructure
3.3 Identify the core AWS services
3.4 Identify resources for technology support
- Domain 4: Billing and Pricing
4.1 Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
4.2 Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
4.3 Identify resources available for billing support
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Total Questions: 65
- Format: Multiple choice (has one correct response and three incorrect responses) and Multiple response (has two or more correct responses out of five or more options)
- Exam fee: $100 USD
- Total marks:Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100-1000 marks.
- Passing: You need minimum passing score of 700 marks
Excellent..Provided indepth knowledge about the topics. Completely based on practical knowledge... read more »
It was a good session. read more »
It was a good experience overall. All the concept were cleared... read more »
It was good experience with trainer and teaching skill good... read more »