- Basic OS (Windows/Linux) Background
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Attend our FREE introductory "Cloud Computing Essentials" webinar.
- For everyone who want to learn the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Want to pass the Microsoft exam "AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals" exam.
- Understand cloud concepts (15-20%)
Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- understand terms such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
- understand the principles of economies of scale
- understand the differences between Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
- understand the consumption-based model
- describe Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- describe Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- describe Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- compare and contrast the three different service types
- describe Public cloud
- describe Private cloud
- describe Hybrid cloud
- compare and contrast the three different cloud models
- Understand core Azure services (30-35%)
Understand the core Azure architectural components
- describe Regions
- describe Availability Zones
- describe Resource Groups
- describe Azure Resource manager
- describe the benefits and usage of core Azure architectural components
- describe products available for Compute such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, App Service and Functions
- describe products available for Networking such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway and Content Delivery Network
- describe products available for Storage such as Blob Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and Archive Storage
- describe products available for Databases such as CosmosDB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database Migration service, and Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- describe the Azure Marketplace and its usage scenarios
- describe Internet of Things (IoT) and products that are available for IoT on Azure such as IoT Fundamentals, IoT Hub and IoT Central
- describe Big Data and Analytics and products that are available for Big Data and Analytics such as SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight and Data Lake Analytics
- describe Artificial Intelligence (AI) and products that are available for AI such as Azure Machine Learning Service and Studio
- describe Serverless computing and Azure products that are available for serverless computing such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps and App grid
- describe the benefits and outcomes of using Azure solutions
- understand Azure tools such as Azure CLI, PowerShell, and the Azure Portal
- understand Azure Advisor
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
Understand securing network connectivity in Azure
- describe Azure Firewall
- describe Azure DDoS Protection
- describe Network Security Group (NSG)
- choose an appropriate Azure security solution
- understand the difference between authentication and authorization
- describe Azure Active Directory
- describe Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- describe Azure Security
- understand Azure Security center usage scenarios
- describe Key Vault
- describe Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- describe Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- describe Azure Policies
- describe Initiatives
- describe Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- describe Locks
- describe Azure Advisor security assistance
- describe Azure Monitor
- describe Azure Service Health
- understand the use cases and benefits of Azure Monitor and Azure Service Health
- understand industry compliance terms such as GDPR, ISO and NIST
- understand the Microsoft Privacy Statement
- describe the Trust center
- describe the Service Trust Portal
- describe Compliance Manager
- determine if Azure is compliant for a business need
- understand Azure Government services
- understand Azure Germany services
- Understand Azure pricing and support (25-30%)
Understand Azure subscriptions
- describe an Azure subscription
- understand the uses and options with Azure subscriptions
- understand options for purchasing Azure products and services
- understand options around Azure Free account
- understand the factors affecting costs such as resource types, services, locations, ingress and egress traffic
- understand Zones for billing purposes
- understand the Pricing calculator
- understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
- understand best practices for minimizing Azure costs such as performing cost analysis, creating spending limits and quotas, and using tags to identify cost owners; use Azure reservations; use Azure Advisor recommendations
- describe Azure Cost Management
- understand support plans that are available such as Dev, Standard, Professional Direct and Premier
- understand how to open a support ticket
- understand available support channels outside of support plan channels
- describe the Knowledge Center
- describe a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- determine SLA for a particular Azure product or service
- understand Public and Private Preview features
- understand how to access Preview features
- understand the term General Availability (GA)
- monitor feature updates
- All Microsoft exams are online and available at Pearson VUE exam centers.
- Exam pricing in $99 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $99 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices, etc.
*Get 20% discount this month! Pay Rs. 7920 ($152)
Payment options: Pay Rs. 7920 using Net banking Pay Rs. 7920 using Credit/Debit card
This training and certification is an optional prerequisite for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification.
Course content and exam details:Please click on the syllabus tab above
Exam details:After completing this training, you can appear the exam "AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals"..
Able to understand whatever thought. Properly guided to clear the exam. Trainer has in depth knowledge of Azure.
» Read more...
Sessions are designed as per the MS 70-533 syllabus. Overall it was a good experience.
» Read more...
Manoj sir is very experienced, sincere and organized, what he promises he delivers.
» Read more...
I never had a any online training which makes me to feel like classroom training. First time a training without a single slide show...
» Read more...