We at Certification Guru makes sure that our students have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information and assessing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
- We reserves the right to postpone/cancel the batch because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure (natural and unavoidable catastrophes) events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- Classroom students can attend classroom sessions only and access to online sessions are not allowed to classroom students. Student can enroll for either online or classroom at a time.
- In case Certification Guru cancels the batch, full fee will be refunded via netbanking transfer within 7 days.
- Prior to the batch start date - if a cancellation is done by student, the below processing fee (as a 3rd party
payment gateway charges) will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back using either
netbanking(Indian banks) or Paypal within 7 days of receipt of the refund request.
Processing fee will:
• Cash/netbanking - online fund transfer: 0% (No processing fee - full refund processed)
• For Indian students paid using local payment gateway system: 5% (paid using credit/debit card swipe or online from our website)
• For International students, if fee is paid using PayPal: 10% (paid using PayPal system)
- For classroom, student required to return original receipt issued by Certification Guru.
- After the batch start no refund possible, due to limited enrollment capacity in classroom or online.
- Admission is not transferable to another course or another student and is valid till the course duration only.
- Students should attend the class regularly and sign the attendance sheet(in classroom batch). Trainer or institute is not responsible for any loss caused due to students irregularity.