|Delivery Method:||Instructor-led Classroom or Online Live streaming|
|Duration:||24 hours or 6 weekends|
|Fee:||Rs. 9900 (in $150 USD)|
Pay using Net banking Pay using Credit/Debit card Please read our refund policy »
|Trainer:||Manoj S. Mahajan, Microsoft Certified, 20 yrs exp. trainer view profile »|
|Course Outline:||Please click on the syllabus tab above|
|Start date:||Check our course schedule here »|
PowerShell administration and scripting in India
Rated 4.7/5 based on 856 reviews and testimonials
PowerShell helps IT professionals control and automate the administration of the Windows operating system and services that run on Windows.
- Student should have 1-2 years experienced in Windows Server Administration
- Following hands-on knowledge is required:
- Active Directory management
- Networking services like DNS, DHCP, File Server, etc.
- Recommended prerequisites training: Windows Server administration.
Course content and exam details:Please click on the syllabus tab above
- Getting Started with Windows PowerShell
- What is PowerShell?
- Why PowerShell?
- How to install PowerShell?
- Understanding Command Syntax
- Getting Help and Finding Commands
- Pipeline & Formatting output
- What Is the Pipeline?
- Discovering Object Members
- Sorting and Measuring Objects
- Exporting and Importing data
- Filtering Objects Out of the Pipeline
- Filtering Syntax
- Formatting output
- Custom List Entries and Columns
- Using Grid Views
- Querying Information by Using WMI and CIM
- What is WMI and CIM?
- Finding classes
- Retrieving objects
- Getting the right instance
- Using Methods
- Invoking Methods
- Basic Windows administration using PowerShell
- Cmdlets to manage IP addresses
- Test TCP/IP Connection
- Joining a computer to domain
- Service and process management using PowerShell
- Managing Windows roles and features using PowerShell
- Installing and managing domain controllers using PowerShell
- Deploy the ADDS using PowerShell
- Provisioning a Server Core Installation
- Configure Server Core computers using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Remote Computers
- Using Basic Remoting
- Using Remoting Sessions
- Automating tasks
- Managing OU, Users, Groups & devices
- Creating OUs, modifying, renaming, moving, and deleting OUs
- Create a AD user and bulk user accounts
- Enabling, disabling, deleting user accounts
- Creating different types of groups
- Add users and managing groups
- Creating and managing computer accounts
- Enabling, disabling and Deleting computer accounts
- Managing DHCP, DNS and File services
- Creating and securing CIFS shares using PowerShell
- Accessing file shares from PowerShell
- Managing NTFS file permissions
- Cloning permissions for a new folder
- Enabling and disabling inheritance
- Using Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Create and manage Background Jobs
- Create and manage Scheduled Jobs
- Writing Your Own Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Using Variables
- Scripting Security
- Error handling
- $Error Object Variable
- Error Action
- Try, Catch, and Finally Block
- Event Logging
- E-mail Notification
- Use Color to Debug Your Code
- PowerShell DSC
- Introduction to PowerShell DSC
- DSC Architecture: DSC Configuration Files and Resources
- Pushing and Pulling DSC Configurations
- Example scripts for further learning
- Checking whether a user, group, computer, or an OU exists
- Getting membership of a user, computer, and group
- Resetting the password for multiple user accounts
- Bulk creation of user accounts
- Getting the password expiry date of user accounts
- Finding all the disabled user accounts
- Getting all domain controllers and their site names in the forest
- Moving objects from one OU to another
- Finding inactive computers in Active Directory
- Creating groups in bulk
- Exporting an AD group member's details to CSV
- Finding empty groups in Active Directory
- Verifying whether a user is a member of the given group or not
- Comparing AD group's membership
Well Classroom & lab setup. Trainer is having a good knowledge. time management is very well...
» Read more...
Overall a good experience has got in terms of SCCM batch. Trainer has covered most of the topics and details.
» Read more...
Manoj Sir has excellent knowledge on SCCM which he was teaching us. I got all training videos. Which will help me in future.
» Read more...
Excellent training experience 100% practical, trainer has in-depth knowledge. Excellent facilities can get recording of the training if you miss it.
» Read more...