Offer valid for RHCSA + RHCE and next exams.
- Any 1st attempt: in Rs. 15000 + tax and 2nd exam in Rs. 14000 + tax, 3rd exam in Rs. 13000 + tax and so on.
- Before 15th July: 2nd or any attempt in Rs. 5000 + tax per exam.
- From 16th July to 31st August: 2nd or any attempt in Rs. 7500 + tax per exam.
- If the candidates attempt the next exam before clearing the previous exam, then the exam fee will be the same as the previous exam.
Example: If a candidate takes RHCSA (ex200) and does not clear and wants to take RHCE (ex300) before clearing RHCSA, then the exam fee for RHCE will be Rs. 15000 (no discount of Rs. 1000). The discount of Rs.1,000 applies when they clear the previous exam only.
- Also, the candidate has to take both RHCSA and RHCE to attempt any retakes on that.
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible & Applicable: Only candidates who have undergone training on the official curriculum of Red Hat RHEL 7 are eligible for this exam scheme.
- Document required (for exams in India only): Discount Voucher Book Forms OR Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificate.
- Candidates must provide their Certification Id & RHN Id minimum 3 days prior to the date of the exam to avail of any discount on first attempt or reattempt exam fee.
- Candidates already certified & who are upgrading, need to provide only the printed copy of Certificate instead of the corresponding book forms.
- It is mandatory to provide Government issued ID card such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., on the day of the exam, in original.
- The Exam Fee is non refundable. Red Hat reserves the exclusive right to schedule & re-schedule examinations.
- Once registered and scheduled, no change in the examination date is possible and candidate cannot replace themselves with another prospect.