Database Administrator is one of the highly sought and one of the highly stable jobs as DATA is a vital part of every organization.
This course covers the core knowledge needed to become a successful Oracle DBA, including installation, troubleshooting, management, security, and optimization of the Oracle Database.
After completing this Complete Oracle Database Administration course you will become a confident Database Administrator (DBA) and will be ready to jump start your career. You get hands-on experience in the most common administration tasks. You will create and configure Oracle Database Server and implement different backup strategies, perform numerous operations.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
- Understanding Oracle Database Architecture
- Managing Database Instances
- Managing Users, Roles and Privileges
- Managing Storage
- Moving Data
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Understanding Data Definition Language
- Managing Views
- Managing Tables using DML statements
- Backup Strategies and Terminology
- Restore and Recovery Concepts
- Database Backup and Recover
- Duplicating a Database
- Manage Security
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- Number of exams: 2 exams need to pass (see details on next line)
- Exam Numbers: Oracle Database Administration I 1Z0-082 + Oracle Database Administration II 1Z0-083
- Certification Level: Professional
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Total questions: 72 questions in 1st exam and 68 questions in 2nd exam
- Duration: 120 minutes per exam
- Passing score: 60% in 1st exam and 57% in 2nd exam
- Cost: $245 USD per exam. It will be Rs. 20297 per exam in India. Worldwide it may vary.
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...