Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($399 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($599 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 14950 ($199 USD)
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
In this training, You will get the functional experience to deploy and manage Microsoft 365. You'll perform Microsoft 365 tenant-level planning, implementation, and administration of cloud and hybrid enterprise environments.
To get certified as a "Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert", you need to pass one exam MS-102 now (earlier two exams, MS-100 and MS-101) from May 2023.
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Recommended training Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. Skills measured:
- Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant (25–30%)
- Implement and manage identity and access in Azure AD (25–30%)
- Manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender (25–30%)
- Manage compliance by using Microsoft Purview (15–20%)
After completing this training, You will be ready for the "MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator" certification exam at the end of this training course:
- Exam Code: Exam MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 100 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple choice, Multiple selection, Drag & Drop, Solution Based Case Studies.
- Prerequisite Exam: MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...