Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($399 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($599 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 14950 ($199 USD)
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
After joining this training, You will get hands-on experience in designing cost-effective resilient architectures on IBM Cloud that adhere to industry best practices. You will be ready to select the appropriate Cloud services based on application and customer requirements.
This training is based on the IBM Cloud Advanced Architect (Exam C1000-108) certification syllabus.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Cloud concepts and architectural principles
- Evaluate customers current state, requirements, and vision to architect an IBM Cloud solution
- Provide solution recommendations based on current industry best practices
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts, Cloud Native, and IBM Cloud
- IBM Cloud Architectures
- Hybrid and multicloud concepts
- IT architectures and using Cloud solution patterns and Cloud Native architecture
- Cloud infrastructure technologies: systems, storage, security, networking, virtualization technologies, etc.
- IBM Cloud Observability offerings
- Incorporating AI and IoT technologies
- RedHat Open Shift platform capabilities
- Software for IBM Cloud (Cloud Paks, Starter Kits, Sysdig, LogDNA, etc.)
- Optional prerequisite: IBM Certified Professional Architect .
- Some experience in Windows client OS management
- Networking basics
- Attend free Cloud Computing Essentials webinar.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
This IBM Cloud Advocate v2 training covers following topics:
|Section 1||Design Secure Solutions from the ground up (17%)
|Section 2||Strategies for maintaining response time, throughput, and cost targets on IBM Cloud (12%)
|Section 3||Designing solutions for ease of operations and automation (15%)
|Section 4||Design solutions that survive outages and can perform auto-healing (18%)
|Section 5||Design solutions using IBM Cloud services that apply various architectural patterns to satisfy requirements (10%)
|Section 6||Design hybrid multicloud platform architectures (13%)
|Section 7||Cloud migration and modernization (15%)
Here are the details for the "IBM Cloud Advanced Architect" certification exam:
- Required Exam: C1000-108
- Number of questions: 60
- Number of questions to pass: 37
- Time allowed: 90 minutes
- Exam fee: $200 USD. In India $100 USD. Worldwide it may vary.
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...