Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($399 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($599 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 14950 ($199 USD)
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) was created by The Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) as a part of their ongoing effort to help develop the Kubernetes ecosystem.Join this training course, if you want to work as a Kubernetes administrator and want to manage Kubernetes instances confidently. In this training, you'll learn to do basic installation as well as configuring and managing production-grade Kubernetes clusters. You will understand the Kubernetes key concepts such as Kubernetes networking, storage, security, maintenance, logging and monitoring, application lifecycle and troubleshooting.
- Linux administration knowledge is required.
- Introduction to Docker and container is recommended.
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) is recommended.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
Here are the topics covered in this Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course:
|3||Workloads & Scheduling (15%)
|4||Cluster Architecture, Installation & Configuration (25%)
|5||Services & Networking (20%)
Exam details for Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification:
- Exam: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Question types: Performance-Based Exam. The exam expects you to solve problems on a live cluster. CKAD does not have any MCQ-type format – so hands-on practice is a must.
- Total Questions: The exams consist of 15-20 performance-based tasks.
- Time: 2 hours
- Pricing: $395 USD
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...