GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
As a application developer, this course can give you the confidence to work as a cloud developer. It is an excellent choice, if you are looking to get started with Azure and earn your AZ-204 certification.
Learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. You will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in your solutions.
In this training course, your trainer Manoj will cover the topics required to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure along with monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals or Microsoft Azure Administrator
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
- Develop Azure compute solutions (25–30%)
- Develop for Azure storage (15–20%)
- Implement Azure security (20–25%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (15–20%)
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (15–20%)
- Exam Code: Exam AZ-204
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 150 minutes
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator or AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...