This training covers the advanced topics that a Solutions Architect will need to know to use Microsoft Azure as their cloud platform for a project. You’ll learn to determine workload requirements, design for identity, security, data, business continuity, deployment, migration, integration, and how to design an infrastructure strategy.
This course is covering the new exam AZ-301 objectives. Passing this exam AZ-301 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design) and Exam AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) earns you credit toward Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
In this AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies training we are following the official syllabus:
- Determine workload requirements (10-15%)
- Design for identity and security (20-25%)
- Design a data platform solution (15-20%)
- Design a business continuity strategy (15-20%)
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration (10-15%)
- Design an infrastructure strategy (15-20%)
As Microsoft is updating the above syllabus every 3 to 6 months, we need to refer the latest exam skills outline provided by Microsoft at the start of our batch.
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Gather Information and Requirements
- Optimize Consumption Strategy
- Design an Auditing and Monitoring Strategy
- Design for Identity and Security
- Design Identity Management
- Design Authentication
- Design Authorization
- Design for Risk Prevention for Identity
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for Identity and Security
- Design a Data Platform Solution
- Design a Data Management Strategy
- Design a Data Protection Strategy
- Design and Document Data Flows
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for the Data Platform
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design a Site Recovery Strategy
- Design for High Availability
- Design a disaster recovery strategy for individual workloads
- Design a Data Archiving Strategy
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Design Deployments
- Design Migrations
- Design an API Integration Strategy
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy
- Design a Storage Strategy
- Design a Compute Strategy
- Design a Networking Strategy
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for Infrastructure
Part of requirements for: Azure Solutions Architect. After completing this training, you can appear the "Microsoft Azure Architect Design" exam AZ-301, To get Azure Solutions Architect
certification you need to pass this exam and another exam AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies)
» Check current exam offers...
- All Microsoft exams are online and available at Pearson VUE exam centers.
- Exam pricing in $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is Rs. 4800 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices, etc.