Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($399 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($599 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 14950 ($199 USD)
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C02) exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role. The exam validates a candidate’s technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed systems and services on AWS.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional showcases individuals’ technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform, giving them increased confidence and credibility with peers, stakeholders, and customers.Organizations with these qualified professionals can ensure speedy delivery of secure, compliant, systems that are highly available and scalable.
- Recommended knowledge: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
This is the high level list of topics covered in the latest "AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional" (DOP-C02) exam:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation 22%
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and IaC 17%
- Domain 3: Resilient Cloud Solutions 15%
- Domain 4: Monitoring and Logging 15%
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response 14%
- Domain 6: Security and Compliance 17%
After completing this training, you can appear the "AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional" (DOP-C02) certification exam:
- Exam Code: DOP-C02
- Level: Professional
- Total questions: 65 questions (55 scored + 10 unscored questions that do not affect your score)
- Cost: 300 USD
- Length: 180 minutes
- Format: Either multiple choice or multiple response.
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...