|Duration:||24 hours or 6 weekends in Classroom or Attend live online|
|Training fee and payment buttons:||Classroom or online Rs. 9900 (in $190) Pay using Netbanking Use Credit or Debit card Please read our refund policy »|
|Trainer:||Manoj S. Mahajan, Senior IT trainer. view profile »|
|Start date:||View course calendar »|
Red Hat RHCSA training in India
Rated 5/5 based on 856 reviews and testimonials
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is one of the top enterprise Linux distributions — and Red Hat Certified System Administrator is one of the top Linux certifications.
The RHCSA certification is required for many entry-level jobs and a prerequisite for all Red Hat higher-level exams. This course will help you to earn your certification and become more proficient in Linux administration.
We are Red Hat Authorized Training Partner (ATP) and run the official courses along with the Red Hat exam center.
- IT freshers or experienced professionals
- Absolute Fresher in Linux? No worries, join our FREE webinar Linux fundamentals.
|Training module no.||Module Name||Exam name and code|
|RH124||System Administration I||Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (EX200)
Single exam covering topics from both modules.
|RH134||System Administration II|
Outline for Red Hat Certified System Administrator course:
- Installation of RHEL/other Linux distribution
- What is Linux and RHEL?
- How to download RHEL or other Linux distributions?
- Installation of RHEL 7
- Use virtualized systems
- Automate installation with Kickstart
- Login and run basic commands using shell
- Managing files and directory from command line
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Managing local Linux users and groups
- Manage local password policies
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Using RPM packages
- Install and update software packages using YUM
- Control services and daemons
- Understanding system target/run-level
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Analyze and store logs
- Access Linux file systems
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Configure and secure OpenSSH service
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Manage SELinux security
- Limit network communication with firewall
|EX200||Red Hat Certified System Administrator|
- Exam Format: All Red Hat exams are performance-based; perform tasks on a live system - No single or multi choice questions or simulations used in exam.
- Exam Duration: 2.5 hours
- Total marks: 300 marks
- Passing Score: 210 marks
- Number of Questions: 15 to 17 questions approx
- Exam fee: Normal RHCSA exam price in India is Rs. 15000 + taxes.
» Get here the current Red Hat exam offers!
The training is very help for RHEL certification.ChandraACS newyork NY
» Read more...
I was initially a bit reluctant about the online instructor based training, but when the session started I felt like why I didn't join such classes in the past. It was excellent...Jinu GeorgeBMC Software, Pune
» Read more...
Training was fantastic. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!RikITC Secure, London
» Read more...