- For course registration either deposit cheque, cash deposit or transfer payment online at any branch of HDFC Bank in India. Please email us the snapshot after successfull money transer on email@example.com.
- Add following beneficiary : To transfer funds from your bank add following beneficiary details on your account. Your bank will take approximately 30 minutes to 3 hours to activate the beneficiary. You will get this information while adding beneficiary details.
- After adding our account as a beneficiary, use NEFT and IMPS option to transfer money.
To track your payment, please do not forget to send snapshot after successfull money transfer or deposite receipt in case cheque or cash (scan it and email us) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your registration - via email or phone call after receiving confirmation from our bank. The expected timeframe for this is within 1-2 days, except Sundays or bank holidays.
- For other payment options:
- To pay using Indian Credit card or debit card click the "Credit or Debit card" button given on the required course.
- For the students enrolling from outside India - please use PayPal link given on your required course or can transfer money using netbanking such as Westorn Union, if possible. Use Swift ID : HDFCINBB and all above details in this case.
HDFC bank Current a/c no. : 01852000009549
IFSC Code : HDFC0000185
Account Name : Certification Guru
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune - 411044.
Email address: email@example.com
Q. What are the cancellation/refund conditions?
A. It's really simple process. Please refer "Refund policy" → Click here.