Learn online, face-to-face, and in real time, using live audiovisual communication in our Virtual Classroom.
We use interactive whiteboards, screen sharing, video and text chatting, video streaming, and polling tools.
- Access it from any internet browser, without downloading any software.
Our virtual classroom software is simple and user-friendly web based service, you don’t need special hardware, or software downloads.
- Course material will be available for download inside the virtual classroom or your trainer will email you before your lecture.
- For all our Instructor-led Online course you will get the lecture recordings after your session for later viewing.
- Q.1 Why should I join Instructor-Led Live/Online Training?
Here are some of the reasons to join virtual training:
- Reduced cost: Save time, money and effort without sacrificing learning quality by accessing our expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Live instructor support after course completion also!
Get your instructor support in special 1 to 1 problem solving sessions using Skype. This support will be available after your course also!
- Participation & Assistance: Using microphone headset, you can listen to and speak with your trainer at all times, so getting involved is really easy. Simply ask a question. If you prefer to submit questions or comments to your trainer via chat, you can do that too.
With your permission, your instructor will be able to see your screen to guide you through the lesson.
- Cross-platform support
Attend from your PC, Mac or any iOS/Android tablet or smartphone.
- Q.2 Do I need to install any software on my computer to attend your training?
No. Our virtual classroom is Web-based software requiring no installation
- Q.3 What are the system requirements for Virtual Training?
- Minimum 2 GHz Intel i3 or AMD processors (or equivalent) for Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 or 10 (32-bit/64-bit editions)
- 1 GB of RAM (or more recommended).
- Latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or a headset with a microphone is recommended
- Q.4 Does virtual classroom work on my Mac/Linux/Android or iPad, iPhone device?
Does virtual classroom work on Linux?
- Yes. Our virtual classroom is fully compatible with a Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Intel) or higher.
Can I use virtual classroom on my iPad, iPhone or Android device?
- Absolutely, it will also run on Linux, but you need to have the latest version of Chrome installed, which has built in Flash.
- Yes, you can attend our training from your iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Q.5 How much bandwidth I need to attend?
- Minimum bandwidth required: download speed of 1mbps or more than is recommended
- Internet Connection Type: LAN or Leased line, cable broadband, 3G or 4G.
- Q.6 How do I register and pay for online training?
You will get the payment link on the course page itself. You can pay via net banking, credit/debit card or PayPal (outside India only). If you have Indian bank account, then register and pay via netbanking here!. For payments from outside India use PayPal (via credit/debit card). No account/registration required on PayPal.
- Q.7 If I miss a day or entire topic?
Don't worry! You will get recording of every lecture to download. We will share with you the DropBox folder link to download the videos and notes. You will download the daily recordings, after your lecture or all session recordings at the end - which will be with you for whole life and help you while practicing.
- Q.8 Can I ask questions during class?
Of course. There is a chat function which allows you to post questions to the instructor.
- Q.9 I need help in problem solving. Will you help me?
Yes! You can email your problems to the trainer, or ask your instructor over skype for special 1 to 1 problem solving session, during and after completion of your course.
- Q.10 Do I receive a course material? If so, when?
Absolutely. You will receive the .PDF (ebook) copies of the training material(trainer notes) in classroom or via email. You can print or use while practicing the subject. Please note, the trainer notes are available for some courses only.
- Q.11 Are my classes guaranteed to run?
Absolutely Yes! Your classes are guaranteed. No cancelations for low enrollment:
With our online classes, this isn't an issue! We will never cancel your class due to low enrollment.
- Q.12 Can I cancel and get refund?
Yes! Please read our Fee refund policies here.....
- Q.13 Do I get remote lab access?
Your trainer will teach you: "How to set your own-home lab?" in first 1 or 2 sessions. You will practice the subject on your own laptop or desktop at any time. So, online lab access (or remote labs) is not required. Free online lab environment from Microsoft or VMware will be guided.