- Candidates for this course are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
- This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Optional prerequisite: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- For everyone who want to learn the Microsoft Azure cloud at an architect level.
- Want to pass the exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
- Deploy and configure infrastructure (25-30%)
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption: Configure diagnostic settings on resources, create baseline for resources, Create and rest alerts, Analyze alerts across subscription, Analyze metrics across subscription, Create action groups, Monitor for unused resources, Monitor spend, Report on spend, Utilize Log Search query functions,View alerts in Azure Monitor logs
- Create and configure storage accounts: Configure network access to the storage account, Create and configure storage account, Generate shared access signature, Install and use Azure Storage Explorer, Manage access keys, Monitor activity log by using Azure Monitor logs, Implement Azure storage replication
- Create and configure a Virtual Machine (VM) for Windows and Linux: configure high availability, configure monitoring, networking, storage, and virtual machine size, deploy and configure scale sets
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs): Modify Azure Resource Manager template configure location of new VMs, configure VHD template, deploy from template, save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template, deploy Windows and Linux VMs
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines (VM): provision VMs, create Azure Resource Manager templates, configure Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Create connectivity between virtual networks: create and configure VNET peering, create and configure VNET to VNET, verify virtual network connectivity, create virtual network gateway
- Implement and manage virtual networking: configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD): add custom domains, configure Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure AD Join, and Enterprise State Roaming, configure self-service password reset, implement conditional access policies, manage multiple directories, perform an access review
- Implement and manage hybrid identities: install and configure Azure AD Connect, configure federation and single sign-on, manage Azure AD Connect, manage password sync and writeback
- Implement workloads and security (20-25%)
- Migrate servers to Azure: migrate by using Azure Site Recovery, migrate using P2V, configure storage, create a backup vault, prepare source and target environments, backup and restore data, deploy Azure Site Recovery agent, prepare virtual network
- Configure serverless computing: manage a Logic App resource, manage Azure Function app settings, manage Event Grid, manage Service Bus
- Implement application load balancing: configure application gateway and load balancing rules, implement front end IP configurations, manage application load balancing
- Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network: create and configure Azure VPN Gateway, create and configure site to site VPN, configure Express Route, verify on-premises connectivity, manage on-premises connectivity with Azure
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC): create a custom role, configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles, configure management access to Azure, troubleshoot RBAC, implement RBAC policies, assign RBAC roles
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): enable MFA for an Azure tenant, configure user accounts for MFA, configure fraud alerts, configure bypass options, configure trusted IPs, configure verification methods, manage role-based access control (RBAC), implement RBAC policies, assign RBAC Roles, create a custom role, configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles, configure management access to Azure
- Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
- Create web apps by using PaaS: create an Azure App Service Web App, create documentation for the API, create an App Service Web App for containers, create an App Service background task by using WebJobs, enable diagnostics logging
- Design and develop apps that run in containers configure diagnostic settings on resources, create a container image by using a Docker file, create an Azure Kubernetes Service, publish an image to the Azure Container Registry, implement an application that runs on an Azure Container Instance, manage container settings by using code
- Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%)
- Implement authentication: implement authentication by using certificates, forms-based authentication, tokens, or Windows-integrated authentication, implement multi-factor authentication by using Azure AD, implement OAuth2 authentication, implement Managed identities for Azure resources Service Principal authentication
- Implement secure data solutions: encrypt and decrypt data at rest and in transit, encrypt data with Always Encrypted, implement Azure Confidential Compute and SSL/TLS communications, create, read, update, and delete keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage (20-25%)
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage: create, read, update, and delete data by using appropriate APIs, implement partitioning schemes, set the appropriate consistency level for operations
- Develop solutions that use a relational database: provision and configure relational databases, configure elastic pools for Azure SQL Database, create, read, update, and delete data tables by using code
- Configure a message-based integration architecture: configure an app or service to send emails, Event Grid, and the Azure Relay Service, create and configure Notification Hub, Event Hub, and Service Bus, configure queries across multiple products
- Develop for autoscaling: implement autoscaling rules and patterns (schedule, operational/system metrics, code that addresses singleton application instances), implement code that addresses transient state
- All Microsoft exams are online and available at Pearson VUE exam centers.
- Exam pricing in $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is Rs. 4800 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices, etc.
This course is covering the new exam AZ-300 objectives.
Syllabus covered:Please click on the syllabus tab above
Course Outline for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (Exam AZ-300):
Exam details:For earning the "Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert" certificate, you need to pass the AZ-300 and AZ-301 both exams.
Able to understand whatever thought. Properly guided to clear the exam. Trainer has in depth knowledge of Azure.
» Read more...
Sessions are designed as per the MS 70-533 syllabus. Overall it was a good experience.
» Read more...
Manoj sir is very experienced, sincere and organized, what he promises he delivers.
» Read more...
I never had a any online training which makes me to feel like classroom training. First time a training without a single slide show...
» Read more...