|Delivery Method:||Classroom based or Attend live online|
|Duration:||32 hours or 8 weekends|
|Training fee and payment buttons:||Classroom or Online Rs. 14500 (in $250) Pay using Netbanking Pay using Credit/Debit card Please read our refund policy »|
|Trainer:||Manoj S. Mahajan, 20 yrs exp. trainer view profile »|
|Start date:||View course calendar »|
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate training in India
Rated 4.5/5 based on 856 reviews and testimonials
The AWS SysOps Associate certification training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to gain technical expertise in deploying, managing, and operating highly scalable fault tolerant system on the AWS platform. By the end of this AWS training you will be able to:
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Experience understanding virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS Wand Firewalls)
The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented.
|Sr.||Domain||% of Examination|
|1||Monitoring and Metrics||15%|
|4||Deployment and Provisioning||15%|
- Domain 1.0: Monitoring and Metrics
- Demonstrate ability to monitor availability and performance
- Demonstrate ability to monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes
- Domain 2.0: High Availability
- Implement scalability and elasticity based on scenario
- Ensure level of fault tolerance based on business needs
- Domain 3.0: Analysis
- Optimize the environment to ensure maximum performance
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement remedies
- Identify potential issues on a given application deployment
- Domain 4.0: Deployment and Provisioning
- Demonstrate the ability to build the environment to conform with the architected design
- Demonstrate the ability to provision cloud resources and manage implementation automation
- Domain 5.0: Data Management
- Demonstrate ability to create backups for different services
- Demonstrate ability to enforce compliance requirements
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Domain 6.0: Security
- Implement and manage security policies
- Ensure data integrity and access controls when using the AWS platform
- Demonstrate understanding of the shared responsibility model
- Demonstrate ability to prepare for security assessment use of AWS
- Domain 7.0: Networking
- Demonstrate ability to implement networking features of AWS
- Demonstrate ability to implement connectivity features of AWS
- Pricing: $150
- Time: 80 minutes
- Question types: Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- Passing: AWS Certification passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. AWS does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.
- All Amazon exams are online at Kryterion exam centers.
I found the training is excellent, hoping to enroll for more courses.
» Read more...
Excellent Training, Classroom training I almost forgot but recorded video is helping a lot, giving me feel as I am in classroom...
» Read more...
Manoj sir is very experienced, sincere and organized, what he promises he delivers.
» Read more...